Friday, October 12, 2012

Late Night Pancakes @ Stony Island UPDATE Photo Added

My daughter chatted me that my regular pancake recipe is not on the blog! She has been using this as a cookbook since she has gone off to school. So there might not be any pics since I did not make these tonight but I have been making these for at least 14 years! She may send me pix then I'll add them!

So, Leonard, have fun making brinner for the house... even if I think it's a bit late!

2 cups GF baking mix
2 tablespoons sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 cups Very Vanilla Soymilk
1/3 cup melted margarine

Combine dry ingredients. Add margarine and 3/4 of the Soymilk. Slightly whisk. If too dry and thick add more milk. Too much milk will make them thin and flat. Eeww. Flat pancakes no fun!

Cook on preheated 375 griddle. If you want chocolate chips, sprinkle them over top after pouring batter on griddle.

Len made hers with chocolate chips and coconut! I usually make half plain and half with chocolate chips.

Get some Trader Joe's Maple Syrup (the one that comes in a tall glass wine-type bottle) and pour it on. BEST MAPLE SYRUP EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment