Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Merry New Year!

It has been both a long year and one that has zipped past!  Luckily, I had me some Nike Air Max to keep me on my toes!

Thanks to Silk and their products that keep my kitchen flowing with good recipes.  I would be lost without Trader Joe's chocolate chips too!  I am glad I added coffee to my good list this year!  As well as adding some more important vegetables.

Thanks to my family for their encouragement.  Thankful that Len is enjoying college life and has made some friends that have quickly made her a more easy going, lighter version of herself.  Thanks to my Bub who taste tests a lot of the items I make and gives me a thumbs up while he chews.  Thumbs up means blog worthy around here!

Happy, healthy, fun, fearless, lucky 2013!  I am ready for it!

Happy Baking!


No comments:

Post a Comment