Saturday, May 11, 2013

Impromptu Bamama Bread

I have been in the kitchen ALL friggin day.  When I wasn't in the kitchen, I was in the car.  My back is screaming.  My liver is angry as hell.  My legs need a vacation.  I. Am. Tired.

Len has had a crap day.  She didn't get to see Gatsby.  She didn't get to the Picasso exhibit.  I thought a little taste of home may do her good.  I'm going to pick her up in the morning for a super quick visit.  She may only be here and hour and a half but she will be here!

I texted her that I made cinnamon banana bread except it actually said bamama bread.  Bamama bread on Mother's Day.  Works for me!

Use the link for Bubba's Banana Bread below EXCEPT substitute one teaspoon cinnamon in place of the chocolate chips.  I suppose you could use both, but I don't like chocolate and cinnamon together.

Bubba's Banana Bread

No comments:

Post a Comment