Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day Give-A-Way

I cannot believe I hit 10,000 views last weekend!  I'm so excited!

This project, that started over a holiday break in my pj's with the my kids encouragement, was a little idea that has brought me so much happiness!

I love baking and cooking.  I love the challenges.  I feel so damn AWESOME when I have conquered what seemed impossible.  I even don't mind the failures.  The failures still taste good!

To celebrate, I am giving away a Zyliss Julianne Peeler, a coupon for a free Silk Soy product, and free and money off coupons for Hain products.

Here is how you enter to win!

On Monday, May 27th, Memorial Day, the first 25 positive emails I receive will be entered to win the products listed above in a randomly selected drawing.  You can comment on ANY post.

Send your message to

thesiouxchef71@gmail.com

Remember, email your comments on Memorial Day, Monday the 27th.  The drawing will take place the same day and winner will be announced that day too.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue,

    I think its great that many people have read your blog. You are an inspiration to many. I really don't know how you find the will or energy. Hats off to you my talented, creative, dearest friend.

    Nena

    ReplyDelete