Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Collaborative Lunch Making With Len

Still trying to make edamame and carrots different since we eat them so often.

Len has discovered that Trader Joe's Gluten Free Baking Mix makes for better textured wraps.  Here is a link to my Wrap It Up, I'll Eat It recipe.  Use 3/4 cup Trader Joe's baking mix and 1/4 cup of your usual GF baking mix.

Len made us a bunch of wraps:

Wrap It Up, I'll Eat It

I made a double batch of Edamame Mousse (recipe below):

One 12 ounce bag frozen edamame, boiled until plump and tender, drain and reserve this liquid
2 tablespoons vegetable oil


In a food processor or blender, whip the edamame adding the oil and reserved liquid until you have a nice mousse.

Len had some left over sliced carrots, avocado, vegan sour cream and I had some canned carrots with mine.  Super yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment