Sunday, October 6, 2013

Super easy pork shoulder dinner

The first cool, fall Sunday!  The perfect day for slow roasting.  I really wanted to get pork shanks and create something I saw on a travel channel but, Peapod didn't have any and neither did the market I stopped at.  I'm not a fan of shopping or running around to hunt things down.  

Peapod had pork shoulder so that is what I got.  I did a little online research and went with a Food Network recipe that could not have been easier!

Check out this link to see the recipe:

Food Network Simple Roasted Pork Shoulder

I added a bag of baby red Klondike potatoes for the last 90 minutes of cooking.  Add tender butter lettuce, and it's dinner.  Scrubbing the potatoes was the most work this meal required.  The double Derek's gave it thumbs up.







No comments:

Post a Comment