Friday, January 31, 2014

Lisa is Lovely Brownie Bites

Gold pans for my birthday!!!  Jennie sent me the mini pizza pans and my friend, Lisa, gave me the brownie bite pan!  

The possibilities are endless!  I can make pizza, pot pies, chocolate pie, brownies, bread squares, mini frosted cakes...

I decided to start with brownies!  Tomorrow, pot pie!

These are different than my other brownie recipe.  They are easier.  Faster.  Neater. And tastier!

Preheat oven to 350.  Grease and flour the wells of a brownie bite pan or an 8" square pan.

1/2 cup Earth Balance stick margarine
1 tablespoon potato starch
1 cup sugar
6 tablespoons cocoa powder
1/2 cup GF baking mix
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
Dash of salt
2 tablespoons vanilla Soymilk

In large microwaveable bowl, melt the margarine.  Mix in the potato starch. Next, stir in the sugar.  Stir in the cocoa powder, baking mix, baking powder, salt, and Soymilk.

Spoon one tablespoon of batter in each prepared well or spread into full pan.

Bake for 14 minutes for brownie bites or 25 minutes for full pan.  

Allow to cool in pan on a wire rack.  Loosen brownie bite edges with a knife then turn them out onto foil.  

Chewy.  Gooey.  Golden.










No comments:

Post a Comment