Monday, June 22, 2015

Mmmessengered by Mary Chocolate Cake

I'm celebrating the removal of the stents placed after my gallbladder removal.  More than that, celebrating it going smoothly and uneventfully.

My friend sent me a picture of an amazing chocolate cake today and I had to make myself some chocolate cake too!

This couldn't have been easier if it was a box mix.  No joke.

3/4 cup GF baking mix
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
Dash of salt
5 tablespoons vegetable oil
1/2 cup vanilla Soymilk

Preheat oven to 350 and grease a mini muffin tin.  I got 15 mini muffins.

Combine the dry ingredients, making sure you get any lumps out of the cocoa powder.  Add the oil and Soymilk.  Stir until smooth.  Pour batter into a measuring cup and pour into tins filling until nearly full.

Bake 12 minutes.  Remove from pan and cool.

Ganache

1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
1/4 cup hot vanilla Soymilk

Put chocolate chips in a small bowl.  Pour hot Soymilk over chips and stir until smooth. Cool on counter for a bit.

Dip the tops of the cupcakes in the ganache.  Eat in one bite.  It is required.










No comments:

Post a Comment