Sunday, May 17, 2015

I Must Be Coconuts Mini Muffins

Coconut. Maple. Chocolate.  Yes, please!  Bub's home and I feel like I don't even know what to cook or have in the house for him!  My mommy senses are tingling and telling me muffins are a good start!  The roast beef in the crock pot is also a good idea.

Grease mini muffin pan and preheat oven to 375.

In medium bowl combine:

2 cups GF baking mix
1/2 cup sugar
3 teaspoons baking powder
Dash of salt
4 tablespoons flaked coconut (I use unsweetened with nothing added to it)
1/4 cups chocolate chips, mini are nice (thank you Amanda's Own )

In small bowl combine:

1/3 cup vegetable oil
3/4 cup Vanilla soymilk
1 tablespoon maple syrup

Make a well in the center of your dry ingredients.  Pour in the wet ingredients and stir from the bottom of your bowl until it's all moistened.

Spoon into greased pan.  Bake for 15-17 minutes until tops a little toasty looking.

It's been a long time coconut. Welcome back to you and my Bub!






No comments:

Post a Comment